.... I've been busy, busy busy.
I have been designing some posters and invitations for a Masquerade Ball. I especially love the paper the invitation was printed on, it has lovely lined texture. Although I was going for a natural and simple design the students couldn't help but add some glitter to the final product.
* How to be strict with students
* Why teachers whinge about doing reports
* How frustrating other peoples laziness is
* That I don't have to be 'nice' till people deserve it
* That I really am getting the hang of this teaching thing.
* That my Gall Bladder has improved enough that I can have some treats (the baby made me!)
* That heart burn this time round has started extremely early
* That I am already too fat (at 17 weeks) to try to buy 'normal' clothes
* That I am really enjoying art journaling again
* That I need to hire a house cleaner so that I don't spend all weekend cleaning and worrying about the cleaning.
* That Marjorie Blackwell (Bligh's) recipe book is still me 'go to' place for my relish recipe
* That I am still not one of these people that love being pregnant regardless of feeling a whole heap better this time round. I so hate the tiredness, I just want to function at my normal level. Growing little people is hard work.
Lastly I realised I forgot to show you the lovely laptop cover I made for the Mac earlier this year. I used the fabric I screen printed as part of my artist in residency last year. Inside I placed a pocket for USB's and a fabric inner wall to protect the Mac from cords that I shove in there with it.
I am so very much looking forward to school holidays. I plan on painting my bedroom at long last ... but in reality I will probably just sleep a lot.