I am happy to announce that tomorrow night is our annual and most amazing event "Twilight at 45 Jackson Street".
Last year was so amazing that I was a bit emotional through the whole night. It was fantastic to see the community coming together and celebrating unique Tasmania with us at our market Made With Love Bazaar.
This year we have some good stuff coming to you locals....
- Gourmet BBQ from Red Cow Dairies ( They sold out FAST last year - so I suggest being quick)
- A fab new gluten free food stall that will hopefully, in the future, be providing pies and other delicacies for all the celiac's in town
- Home made sushi rolls
- Home made preserves
- Spice vendor and reindeer food
- Farmers market vegetables and plants
- Entertainment by the Wynyard Choral and local Nat Beard
- Free Christmas photos in our grotto (No Santa or tinsel this year)
- Balloon twister
- And of course our amazing makers and creators. Over 20 stalls of unique Tasmanian goodies.
See you tomorrow :))